Today we're launching a great WordPress competition. We're offering 3 free licenses for our bestselling WooCommerce Product Table plugin. All you have to do is send us your creative WooCommerce ideas on the new and existing ways to list WooCommerce products. And even better, every good idea will be published on our website with a dofollow link to your own site!
The competition has now finished and we have published the winners and their ideas on the most creative way to list WooCommerce products.
Tell us the most creative ways to list WooCommerce products!
With over 40% of all online stores now using WooCommerce, the world's leading e-commerce plugin is set to grow and grow. But we've noticed that a lot of WooCommerce stores are starting to look very similar. Most websites list products in a fairly standard grid-style layout, which may or not be suitable for their customers' needs.
It's time to put the creativity back into WooCommerce. Enter the competition and send us your creative WooCommerce ideas on the most creative ways to list products.
Here are some suggestions to act as inspiration and get you started:
- Think of a specific group of customers. Are there any creative ways to list products be listed that will appeal to this market?
- How can the latest technologies and techniques be used to present products in new and innovative ways?
- Could animations be used to show off the different aspects of a product?
- Think mobile-first. How can products be listed on mobiles in more user-friendly ways, for example with touchscreen animation?
- Can you think of other examples of creative layouts in web design and apply these to WooCommerce product listings?
You might already have implemented the idea on a real website. Maybe the idea is just in your head - that's fine! Perhaps you've developed a plugin to list WooCommerce products in innovative new ways. Whatever the status of your creative WooCommerce idea, enter the competition! Bonus points will be awarded for working examples or mockups.
Prize - 3x licenses for WooCommerce Product Table
The 3 best ideas will win a free 1-year license for our premium plugin WooCommerce Product Table.
The plugin instantly lists WooCommerce products in a searchable, sortable table or list view. It's our bestselling WordPress plugin and many people all over the world are using it to list WooCommerce products in creative and unusual ways. For example, unlike traditional product layouts, it's perfect for an online food ordering system, product catalogue or WooCommerce order form.
Everyone's a winner!
Even if you don't win, we'll list all the good ideas in an article about the most creative ways to list WooCommerce products. The article will list your idea, with a free dofollow link to your website (Domain Authority/DA 31).
Send us your creative WooCommerce ideas
There are 3 ways to enter the competition:
- Publish a post on your own website with details of your idea, then tweet us the link at @barn2media
- Add your idea as a comment at the end of this post
- Email your idea to us at email@example.com
Remember to include a link to your website if you'd like us to link to you when we publish your creative WooCommerce ideas.
You can enter as many times as you like, so long as each idea is unique.
The closing date is 14th April 2017. The winners will be chosen by the team at Barn2 Media.
Send us your ideas on creative ways to list WooCommerce products now!
The competition has now finished. We have published the winners and the ideas on new ways to list WooCommerce products.