- Do you offer a free trial?
- Do I have to pay annually?
- How many sites can I use the plugin on?
- Plugin installation & setup services
- What is your refund policy?
- Is the plugin multisite compatible?
- Comparison: Password Protected Categories, WooCommerce Private Store & WooCommerce Protected Categories
- Do you have an affiliate scheme?
- Are there any coupons or discount codes?
- Getting Started 5 Articles
- Licensing & Updates 7 Articles
- How to add and edit WordPress user roles to access private posts, products & categories
- Can you customize the plugin for me?
- Will my password protected categories be hidden from search engines?
- How to change the password for a protected category in WordPress
- Can I automatically unlock a protected category for logged in users?
- How can I change where users are redirected after logging into a category?
- How can I logout of a password protected category?
- How can I categorize my WordPress pages?
- Can I password protect normal WordPress pages as well as categories?
- How do protected categories look in my RSS feed?
- How can I change where users are redirected after unlocking a password protected category?
- Where can I find the plugin changelog?
- Is the plugin compatible with Gutenberg?
- Can I expire people’s access to a protected area?
- Can I protect files, images and PDF’s attached to protected categories?
- Is there a Maximum Number of Passwords?
- Can I change the layout of my protected WordPress categories?
- The plugin files won’t upload
- I didn’t receive the confirmation email with my plugin & license key
- License key problems
- I can’t update the plugin
- My private, user or role protected categories are showing in the navigation menu
- The ‘Visibility’ section doesn’t appear when I add/edit a category
- I have password protected a category but it’s not working
- The category login page doesn’t look right
- My protected posts are showing on the public ‘Blog’ page
- There are no posts showing on the main ‘Blog’ page
- Private posts are showing in the navigation menu
- I’m using a page builder (e.g. visual composer) and my protected posts are showing
- Sidebar widgets are showing before you enter the password
- The protected categories don’t work with my membership plugin
- When I re-visit my website, I’m not asked to re-enter the password
- The password isn’t working
- I can only log into 1 password protected category at a time
- How to update the plugin manually
- Public products are appearing in my protected categories’ sidebar!
- The plugin has caused a fatal error
- PHP 7 Compatibility
- Advanced Usage 4 Articles