- Do you offer a free trial?
- Do I have to pay annually?
- How many sites can I use the plugin on?
- Plugin installation & setup services
- What is your refund policy?
- Is the plugin multisite compatible?
- Comparison: Password Protected Categories, WooCommerce Private Store & WooCommerce Protected Categories
- Do you have an affiliate program?
- Are there any coupons or discount codes?
- What is priority support?
- What is the plugin audit and advice service?
- How do Plugin Bundles work?
- Getting Started 4 Articles
- Licensing & Updates 7 Articles
- Protection rules for multiple categories or protection types
- Can I automatically unlock a protected category for logged in users?
- What happens if someone clicks on a direct link to a protected product?
- How can I change where users are redirected after logging into a category?
- How can I logout of a password protected category?
- Can I expire people’s access to a protected area?
- How to change the password for a WooCommerce category
- How to create private WooCommerce categories
- Can I hide my public store from users logged into a protected WooCommerce category?
- Will my protected WooCommerce categories & products be visible in search engines?
- Can I password protect normal WordPress pages as well as product categories?
- Using WPML to translate WooCommerce Protected Categories
- Can I protect files, images and PDF’s attached to protected categories?
- How do protected categories look in my RSS feed?
- Can you customize the plugin for me?
- Where can I find the plugin changelog?
- Is the plugin compatible with Gutenberg?
- Is there a maximum number of passwords?
- Can I use WooCommerce Protected Categories to hide my entire store?
- How to create better store layouts with WooCommerce Protected Categories & Private Store
- Where can I read reviews or leave my own review?
- The plugin files won’t upload
- I didn’t receive the confirmation email with my plugin & license key
- License key problems
- I can’t update the plugin
- The ‘Visibility’ section doesn’t appear on the Product Categories page
- I have password protected a category but I’m not being asked for a password
- The password entry page doesn’t look right
- My protected products are showing on the main ‘Shop’ page & other public areas
- The main WooCommerce Shop page is empty, with no products showing
- My private, user or role protected categories are showing in the navigation menu
- I’m using a page builder plugin (e.g. Visual Composer) and my protected products are showing
- My sidebar widgets are visible before unlocking a protected category
- Can I use WooCommerce Protected Categories with a membership plugin?
- When I re-visit a protected category, I’m not asked to re-enter a password
- The password isn’t working
- I can only log into 1 password protected category at a time
- How to update the plugin manually
- Public products are appearing in my protected categories’ sidebar!
- The plugin has caused a fatal error
- PHP 7 Compatibility
- Products are disappearing from the cart when I navigate between categories!
- How to add and edit WordPress user roles to access private posts, products & categories
- Setting passwords via the WooCommerce REST API
- How to redirect users to a protected WooCommerce category after they login
- Bulk importing passwords into WooCommerce Protected Categories
- How to add custom CSS to your site
- How to sell access to a protected WooCommerce category
- Using Weglot to translate WooCommerce Protected Categories
- Can people register to access a protected category?
- Developer Documentation 5 Articles