How to cancel your free trial
All Barn2 plugins come with an optional 14-day free trial. After the free trial, your account will automatically convert into a paid subscription and the first payment will be taken. If you cancel before the end of the free trial period, then no payment will be taken and you can no longer use the plugin.
What happens if I cancel?
If you cancel the free trial, then the plugin will stop working on your website within 24 hours of the trial ending.
You can cancel at any point during the free trial – either way, you can keep using the plugin throughout the 14-day trial period, and it will only stop working after the free trial ends.
How to cancel the free trial
- Log into your Account.
- Go to the ‘Subscriptions’ tab.
- Click ‘Cancel’ in the Actions column.
- Click the ‘No thanks, Cancel my subscription’ link on the next page.
Can I do the free trial more than once?
The free trial is limited to one per customer.
If you have trialled one plugin then you can still sign up for a free trial of any of our other plugins. However, you will need to sign up to a paid subscription for any plugins that you have already trialled.
Can I cancel now and reactivate my license later?
Yes. If you cancel before the end of the free trial and decide to purchase the plugin later, then you have two options:
- Buy the plugin as a new purchase. (This is the simplest option – just remember to activate your new license key on the plugin settings page.)
- If your trial hasn’t ended yet, then you can use these instructions to reactivate your existing license key. (Note: It’s not possible to reactivate license keys for free trials that have already ended. You must buy a new license key instead.)