How do I upgrade my license to cover more sites?
I want to use my plugin license on more than 1 site
If you’ve already bought the plugin and would like to use it on more sites, the cheapest option is to upgrade your license key. If you’re already part-way through the 12-month license period then you will pay a reduced price for the extra sites to cover the rest of the year.
We offer the following licenses for each of our plugins:
- 1 site
- 2-5 sites
- 6-10 sites
- Contact us for a quote if you need more than 10 sites
Please note that each domain or sub-domain counts as a ‘site’. If you have a multisite, you will need a separate site license for each sub-domain. If you’re working locally then you can use a single site license on as many local sites as you need.
How to upgrade your license key
- Log into your account using the email address you used to buy the plugin. Use the lost password link if you didn’t keep the email with the password.
- On the ‘Order History’ page, click the ‘View Licenses’ link in the right hand column next to the license you wish to upgrade.
- Click ‘View Upgrades’ on the next page.
- This will show you the upgrade options. You can add the extra licenses to your cart and upgrade from there.