2. Lead Time settings page
The WooCommerce Lead Time plugin settings page (WooCommerce → Settings → Products → Lead time) lets you control the appearance and content of the lead times on your product pages.
Enter your license key here. This is essential for the plugin to work.
Display lead times on
These options control where the lead time is displayed on your website:
- Single product page - Displays the lead time wherever your theme shows the stock information on individual product pages. This is typically above the add to cart button, and the lead time will show even if you are not displaying other stock information.
- Cart - Displays the lead time for each product on the WooCommerce cart page.
- Checkout - Displays the lead time for each product on the WooCommerce checkout page.
- Order details - Displays the lead time wherever WooCommerce publishes information about the products ordered. This includes in order notification emails to the customer and administrator; on the order confirmation page and the order details page in the customer account area; and on the order details page in the WordPress admin.
Display lead times for
These options control which product stock statuses will display lead times
- In stock product – Enables display of the lead time for in stock products
- Out of stock product – Enables display of the lead time for out of stock products
- Product on backorder – Enables display of the lead time for products on backorder.
For example, if you only tick ‘On backorder’ and leave the other stock statuses unchecked, then lead times will only display for products with a ‘backorder’ stock status.
Lead time prefix
This option provides the ability to display a prefix in front of all lead times.
For example, you could add ‘Waiting time:’ here to achieve the following display if you had also set the lead time as ‘4 weeks’..
Waiting time: 4 weeks
Global lead time
This option provides the ability to set a global lead time for your store.
For example you could add ‘4 weeks’ here if all products have a lead time of 4 weeks. As a result, all products with the selected stock statuses will display a lead time of 4 weeks.
Note: If you set a lead time for individual categories, products or variations, then this will take preference over the global lead time.
Lead time units
If required, you can select a unit type of either 'days' or 'weeks' which will automatically displayed after the lead time message on product pages.
For example, you should do this if you are using WooCommerce Lead Time with IconicWP's Delivery Slots plugin in order to allow customers to choose a specific delivery date based on the lead time for each product.
If you want more flexibility over how the lead time is displayed then do not select a lead time unit. That way, you can enter anything you like for the lead time (e.g. a full sentence) without appending a unit to the end.
Lead time text color
This option provides the ability to change the color of the lead time text displayed on the single product page.
By default this is set to #60646c.