Which plugins are compatible with WooCommerce Product Table?
WooCommerce Product Table works with many different plugins – not just WooCommerce! We have coded it in a standard way that follows the latest WordPress best practices. This makes it likely to work with a wide range of third party plugins. It’s also designed to work with any WordPress theme.
While we don’t guarantee compatibility with any third party plugins other than WooCommerce itself and the official integrations listed below, we have tested WooCommerce Product Table with various plugins and found that they work well together. Many of our customers have also told us which plugins they are successfully using product tables with, so we have included these in the list too.
Apply to join the official WooCommerce Product Table plugin compatibility program! If your theme or plugin is compatible then you will gain the right to use the official compatibility logo, and we will promote your theme/plugin to our customers.
We have officially integrated and guarantee full compatibility with the following plugins. Barn2 Media take responsibility for compatibility with these plugins:
- Multilingual plugins:
- Product Add-Ons plugins:
- Custom fields plugins:
- Product visibility plugins:
- Change add to cart button:
If you have any compatibility issues with these plugins, please send us a support request.
Compatibility program members
The following plugins have joined the official WooCommerce Product Table compatibility program. The author of each plugin has agreed to provide support with the compatibility. Where appropriate, we have provided demos where you can see product tables in action with each plugin:
- Product filter plugins:
- Other plugins:
If you have any compatibility issues with these plugins, please contact the plugin developer rather than Barn2.
Other plugins tested with WooCommerce Product Table
The following plugins have been tested with WooCommerce Product Table. We don’t guarantee their compatibility, but have found them to work successfully together:
- Pricing plugins:
- WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing – official woocommerce.com extension (read tutorial about bulk and role-based pricing)
- WooCommerce Wholesale Prices
- WooCommerce Catalog Mode, Wholesale & Role Based Pricing (tutorial)
- WooCommerce Bulk Discount (tutorial / demo)
- Dynamic Pricing and Discounts for WooCommerce (bulk pricing and role-based discounts – tutorial)
- Hide Price Until Login (read tutorial)
- Catalog Visibility Options – official woocommerce.com extension, useful alternative to ‘Hide Price Until Login’ (tutorial)
- Aelia – WooCommerce Currency Switcher and Prices by Currency plugins
- Name Your Price – official woocommerce.com extension – let customers choose what price to pay for the product (works with add to cart buttons but not checkboxes)
- Subscription/recurring payment plugins:
- Product options plugins:
- Quantity plugins:
- Wishlist plugins:
- Add to Quote plugins:
- Change add to cart button text plugins (note: also see WooCommerce Custom Add to Cart under Official Integrations, above):
- Popup cart plugins:
- Catalog mode plugins:
- Multi vendor plugins:
- Page builder & content plugins:
- Visual Composer, Beaver Builder, Elementor, Fusion Builder and most other page layout builders
- Shortcodes Ultimate (you must enable the shortcodes option to display shortcodes from Shortcodes Ultimate in the product table)
- Simple Tooltips (the tooltips only work in the table if lazy load is disabled)
- Default Featured Image
- Extra product data plugins:
- Other custom field and taxonomy plugins (note: also see ACF and Advanced Custom Fields Pro under Official Integrations, above):
- Audio plugins:
- Product creation plugins:
- Membership & visibility plugins:
- Checkout plugins:
- Geolocation plugins:
If you find any compatibility issues with these plugins, then you would need to ask a developer to fix the problem for you because they are not officially supported. If you find anything in the above tutorials that is no longer correct, please tell us so that we can update the information.
What about plugins not on this list?
There are many thousands of WordPress plugins, and we can’t possibly include all the compatible ones in this list. Don’t worry if you are using plugins not listed above.
With our 30-day money back guarantee, you can try the plugin risk-free and get a full refund if it doesn’t work with something else on your site. And if you install WooCommerce Product Table and discover new integrations that aren’t listed here, please let us know as we’re constantly adding to this list!
There are many plugins which you can use alongside WooCommerce Product Table, but aren’t directly related to it. For example, this includes your SEO plugins (e.g. WordPress SEO, Google Analytics, and All In One SEO Pack), performance-enhancing plugins (e.g. caching) and security plugins (e.g. iThemesSecurity and Wordfence).
We haven’t listed these plugins because they don’t directly affect your product tables. However, the vast majority of unrelated plugins will work correctly with WooCommerce Product Table. Please send us a support request if you are unsure, or get the plugin and use our 30-day money back guarantee if needed.
Please note that WooCommerce Product Table only works with the official WooCommerce Add-Ons plugin, and not other third party add-ons plugins such as YITH WooCommerce Add-Ons or TM Extra Product Options.
Incompatible plugins and themes
We also publish a separate list of plugins and themes which are unfortunately not compatible with WooCommerce Product Table.
Help us improve this list!
We’re always looking for more plugins that work well with WooCommerce Product Table. If you’re successfully using it with any other plugins that might be of interest to other people, please let us know. We might even be able to showcase your website as a case study!