How to update the plugin manually
At Barn2, we continually work to improve our plugins. This includes adding new features, bug fixes, and ensuring compatibility with new versions of WordPress and WooCommerce. We regularly release new versions of our plugins, which you can install if you have an active license key.
Where possible, plugin updates are available to install from the WordPress Dashboard. If you experience any problems updating your plugin from the WordPress admin, or you can't update plugins automatically (e.g. network restrictions), then you can update the plugin manually.
How to update a WordPress plugin manually
- Deactivate the existing plugin from the Plugins menu.
- Next, delete the plugin. Don't worry! You won't lose any of your settings or data.
- Click the Add New button at the top of the screen, then click the Upload Plugin button.
- Select Choose File and browse to the .zip file for the plugin. If you don't have the .zip file, please contact us with your license key and we'll send you a copy.
- Click Install Now.
- Once it's installed, click on Activate.