Which plugins are compatible with WooCommerce Quick View Pro?
WooCommerce Quick View Pro works with many different plugins – not just WooCommerce! We have coded it in a standard way that follows the latest WordPress best practices. This makes it likely to work with a wide range of third party plugins. It’s also designed to work with any WordPress theme.
While we don’t guarantee compatibility with any third party plugins other than WooCommerce itself and the official integrations listed below, we have tested WooCommerce Quick View Pro with various plugins and found that they work well together.
What about plugins not on this list?
There are many thousands of WordPress plugins, and we can’t possibly include all the compatible ones in this list. With our 30-day money back guarantee, you can try the plugin risk-free and get a full refund if it doesn’t work with something else on your site.
What if I discover a problem?
For each plugin listed above, we have indicated whether it’s an official integration or whether we have simply tested with that plugin. For official integrations, Barn2 take responsibility for compatibility. For tested plugins, if you find any compatibility issues then you would need to ask a developer to fix the problem for you because they are not officially supported. Please also let us know so that we can update the information.
Need professional assistance?
There are many plugins which you can use alongside WooCommerce Quick View Pro, but aren’t directly related to it. For example, this includes your SEO plugins (e.g. WordPress SEO, Google Analytics, and All In One SEO Pack), performance-enhancing plugins (e.g. caching) and security plugins (e.g. iThemesSecurity and Wordfence).
We haven’t listed these plugins because they don’t directly affect the quick view. However, the vast majority of unrelated plugins will work correctly with WooCommerce Quick View Pro. Please send us a support request if you are unsure, or get the plugin and use our 30-day money back guarantee if needed.
Many WordPress plugins are coded to only initiate on the single product page. This is often the case for plugins that add extra information to the ‘add to cart’ part of WooCommerce.
The following plugins will not work within the quick view lightbox. You can still use them on the same website as WooCommerce Quick View Pro, but unfortunately the features added by these plugins will not work within the quick view lightbox:
- WooCommerce Bookings – the booking calendar is only designed to work on the single product page
- BookingWP – the booking calendar is only designed to work on the single product page
- WooCommerce Brands
- WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator
- WooCommerce One Page Checkout – the quick view button does not appear on the product lists that come with the One Page Checkout plugin. However, if you use the one page checkouts described in this tutorial then you can have one page checkout with quick view buttons.
- YITH WooCommerce Request A Quote
- Wisdm Product Enquiry Pro – the enquiry button is designed to display or show up only on the single product page.
- Other mini cart plugins – WooCommerce Quick View Pro doesn’t work with most popup cart plugins, or side carts added by themes such as Flatsome. This is because when you add the products to the cart from the quick view lightbox, it uses AJAX and the page does not refresh. This fails to trigger the side cart, which also uses AJAX. The only mini cart plugin we’re aware of that works with WooCommerce Quick View Pro is the WooCommerce Cart plugin listed above. Please let us know if you discover any others, and we will add them to the list.
Help us improve this list!
We’re always looking for more plugins that work well with WooCommerce Quick View Pro. If you’re successfully using it with any other plugins that might be of interest to other people, please let us know. We might even be able to showcase your website as a case study!