1. Installing WooCommerce Product Table
Our WooCommerce Product Table plugin provides an easy way to list your products in a searchable and sortable data table. Here’s how to install it.
WooCommerce Product Table requires WooCommerce. Please make sure you have installed and activated the WooCommerce plugin before installing Product Table.
The following minimum versions are supported:
WooCommerce – 3.7 and up (tested to 4.6.1)
WordPress – 5.0 and up (tested to 5.5.1)
PHP – 7.1 and up (tested to 7.4.11)
Plugin setup service
Short of time? Why not ask one of Codeable’s experts to help. They can install and configure WooCommerce Product Table to your exact requirements. Simply click the Get Started link below.
Install the plugin
Once you have purchased the plugin, you can download the plugin zip file from the Order Confirmation page. You should also receive a confirmation email containing your license key and a download link to the plugin. If you don’t receive this email, please get in touch.
- Download the plugin.
- Go to your WordPress admin, then go to Plugins → Add New → Upload Plugin.
- Click ‘Choose File’, select the “woocommerce-product-table.zip” file you just downloaded and click ‘Install’.
- Once uploaded, click ‘Activate’.
Tip: Once you’ve installed WooCommerce Product Table, remember to keep it up to date. You can learn how to do this in our article on plugin updates.
Install the Gutenberg Block
If you use the block-based editor in WordPress (also known as the Gutenberg editor) you can install our free Product Table Block plugin.
If you use the Classic Editor, or another page builder plugin such as Divi or Elementor, you can skip this step. You can create product tables using the shortcode or by adding tables directly to your store homepage.
- Go to Plugins → Add New.
- Search for ‘Gutenberg Block for WooCommerce Product Table’.
- Install and activate the plugin.
Enter your license key
Once you have activated the plugin:
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Product tables and enter your license key. You can find you license key in the order confirmation email that was sent to you after purchase.
- Click Save Changes to validate and store your license key.
If you get an error saving your license key, please try a second time. If the error persists, please search for your error above or view our article on license key problems.
After installation, the plugin will be setup with the default options. You will probably want to configure these to suit your requirements. Go to the next step to see how. Or to start creating product tables straight away, jump to Step 3.