1. Installing WooCommerce Product Table
Our WooCommerce Product Table plugin provides an easy way to list your products in a searchable and sortable data table. Under the hood it uses the jQuery DataTables plugin to provide the searching and sorting features, as well as pagination and responsive layouts for smaller screens. This is how to install it.
Install the plugin
Once you have purchased WooCommerce Product Table you can download the plugin files and copy your license key directly from the Order Confirmation page. You should also receive a confirmation email (in addition to your PayPal receipt) which contains your license key and a download link to the plugin. If you don’t receive this email, please get in touch with us.
- Download the plugin.
Go to your WordPress admin, then go to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin.
- Click ‘Choose File’, select the “woocommerce-product-table.zip” file you just downloaded and click ‘Install’.
- Once uploaded, click ‘Activate’.
Tip: Once you’ve installed WooCommerce Product Table, remember to keep it up to date. You can learn how to do this in our article on plugin updates.
Enter your license key
Once you have activated the plugin:
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Product tables and enter your license key. You can get this from the Order Confirmation page and the email confirmation that was sent to you after purchase.
- Click Save Changes to validate and store your license key.
If you get an error saving your license key, please try a second time. If the error persists, please search for your error above or view our article on license key problems.
Choose your default settings
Next, you need to choose the default settings for your product tables. We’ve provided a separate article about the Product Table Settings Page. Or if you want to start creating product tables straight away, jump to that article instead!