1. Installing WooCommerce Quick View Pro
Our WooCommerce Quick View Pro plugin displays product information and add to cart options in a user-friendly quick view lightbox. This is how to install it.
Install the plugin
Once you have purchased WooCommerce Quick View Pro, you can download the plugin files and copy your license key directly from the Order Confirmation page. You should also receive a confirmation email (in addition to your PayPal receipt) which contains your license key and a download link to the plugin. If you don't receive this email, please get in touch with us.
- Download the plugin.
- Go to your WordPress admin, then go to Plugins → Add New → Upload Plugin.
- Click 'Choose File', select the "woocommerce-quick-view-pro.zip" file you just downloaded and click 'Install'.
- Once uploaded, click 'Activate'.
Note: WooCommerce Quick View Pro requires the free WooCommerce plugin to work. If you can't see the plugin settings page, make sure you have WooCommerce installed.
Tip: Once you've installed WooCommerce Quick View Pro, remember to keep it up to date. You can learn how to do this in our article on plugin updates.
Enter your license key
Once you have activated the plugin:
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Quick view and enter your license key. You can get this from the Order Confirmation page and the email confirmation that was sent to you after purchase.
- Click Save Changes to validate and store your license key.
If you get an error saving your license key, please try a second time. If the error persists, please search for your error above or view our article on license key problems.
Choose your settings
Next, you need to choose your quick view settings. We've provided a separate article about the Quick View Settings Page.