Release date 7 September 2020
- New: Applied the temporary VAT cut for Ireland from 23% to 21%.
- Fix: Minor error which prevented the VAT field description filter working.
Release date 30 June 2020
- New: Added temporary VAT rate cut for Germany. The VAT rate applied on checkout will be reduced to 16% automatically for customers from 1 July 2020 to 31 December 2020 inclusive.
- Tested with latest versions of WordPress and EDD.
Release date 14 May 2020
- New: Added full VAT company information to purchase receipt and PDF invoice (if using EDD PDF Invoices).
- Fix: Added VAT details to subscription renewal payments for EDD Recurring.
- Fix: Prevent double submission of VAT number validation on checkout.
- Fix: Hide VAT field when checkout first loaded if billing country not in EU.
- Fix: The address state on the purchase receipt was displaying the code rather than the full name.
- Fix: Improve compatibility with EDD Stripe.
- Tweak: Always show the VAT tax rate on purchase receipt, regardless of plugin setting to show/hide invoice details.
- Dev: Added new plugin license system and refactored code.
- Dev: Added more filters for easier developer customisation.
- Dev: Added Composer support.
Release date 15 January 2020
- Added new EC Sales List report for VAT-registered businesses in the EU.
- Added hooks to VAT Payments report to allow adjustment of total and tax amounts (e.g. for currency conversion).
- Prevent VAT field being hidden by EDD Stripe when using the saved billing address feature.
- Move VAT check result inside main VAT field on checkout.
Release date 17 December 2019
- Hide VAT field on checkout if billing country is not in the EU.
Release date 28 November 2019