WooCommerce Private Store
Release date 12 October 2018
- Fix: Ensure all WooCommerce shortcodes are properly protected when store is locked.
- Fix: Hide cart icon on mobiles when using Avada theme and store is locked.
- Tweak: Minor improvements to settings page.
Release date 8 June 2018
- New: Set 'no cache' constants and headers to prevent caching when the store is locked.
- New: Added WPML config file.
- Fix: The store is now automatically locked by default, even when there are no passwords set.
- Tweak: Update license code and added license.txt.
- Dev: General code restructuring and improvements.
- Dev: Tested up to WP 4.9.6 and WC 3.4.2.
Release date 17 March 2018
- Tested up to WooCommerce 3.3.3.
- Fix: Hide cart in header in Storefront theme.
- Tweak: Limit maximum password expiry time to a maximum of 9999 days.
Release date 22 January 2018
- New: Plugin option to hide the password form for logged out users. When the 'Automatically unlock store for logged in users' option is ticked, you can now optionally hide the password entry form.
- Tweak: Improve compatibility with Flatsome and Basel themes.
- Tweak: Update license code.
Release date 18 October 2017
- Tested with WooCommerce 3.2.1.
Release date 10 June 2017
- Fix: Bug with missing PasswordHash class when logging into store.
Release date 18 May 2017
- Fix: Bug in plugin settings when no password entered.
- Tweak: Update for XStore theme.
Release date 10 May 2017
- New: Support for multiple store passwords. You can now add additional passwords which can be used to unlock your private store.
- Fix: Make sure error message is only displayed once on page.
- Tweak: Move plugin settings to their own tab under WooCommerce > Settings.
Release date 10 April 2017
- Fix: Improve compatibility with server-side caching systems, including WP Engine's EverCache.
Release date 24 March 2017
- Fix: Edge case which results in a fatal PHP error when plugin is loaded before WordPress.
Release date 24 March 2017
- New: Removed the Login Page option as the store is now automatically locked without requiring a separate page. You can still use the [store_login] shortcode in any post, page or widget if required.
- New: Added plugin option to unlock the store automatically if the user is logged into WordPress.
- New: Added Password Expiry option to plugin settings to allow expiration of login cookie to be set.
- New: Added extra plugin options for the password form - page title, password label, and placeholder option.
- Fix: WordPress SEO sitemap cache now cleared correctly on install or activation/deactivation.
Release date 22 February 2017
- Added Store Redirect option to allow customisation of the redirect page after login.
Release date 21 February 2017
- Initial release.