Devon-based heating company Aturi were so pleased with the WordPress website we designed for them back in 2011 that they commissioned us again to create their new website. The brief was to modernise the website and make it fully mobile-responsive, resizing seamlessly to fit different screen sizes. With more and more people searching for local tradesmen using their mobiles, it was important for the website to work perfectly on mobiles and tablets as well as full-size screens. This was also an opportunity to modernise the site and update it in line with the latest web design trends. We were delighted to work with Aturi again.
- WordPress web design using the excellent Enfold WordPress theme
- Reformatting all the content from the old website to make full use of the fantastic shortcodes and layouts available in the new theme
- Refreshing all the website content and adding new pages, reflecting the way Aturi’s services have grown since we designed their previous website
- Sourcing high quality free images to illustrate Aturi’s services
- Professional logo redesign, to modernise Aturi’s old logo
- On-page SEO to optimise the site for search engines
- Setting up CloudFlare to maximise page load times and WordPress performance
- Cookie audit, policy and cookie notice to ensure compliance with EU cookie legislation
Please note that the Aturi website is no longer online.
NEW! Order a MySimpleSite and get an affordable website for your small business.
- Date: 10/06/2014
- Categories: Design & Branding, Theme Setup
- Client: Aturi