Beats Per Minute (BPM Berlin) commissioned Barn2 Media to develop a complete website with a bespoke WordPress booking system. They were a startup company in Germany aiming to offer soundproof practice rooms for hire to musicians in Berlin.
The purpose of the website was to obtain and keep customers by providing a fantastic user experience, build the BPM Berlin brand, allow them to monitor how the business is performing, and allow them to broadcast information to their customer base. The website needed to include a bespoke reservations system, allowing customers to book practice rooms.
Sadly, the business was never launched due to reasons unrelated to the website. Since the website was complete, they have kindly agreed for us to include it in our portfolio as an example of our work.
- Responsive WordPress website, designed using the BigBang WordPress theme
- Custom WordPress booking system, built on top of the WooCommerce plugin to provide a bespoke system system while utilising the advanced features available in WooCommerce. This custom WordPress plugin included a range of features including selection of date and timeslot; theme customisation; email notifications; admin and reporting features, customer accounts area and WordPress discounts system
- Developed in line with the WordPress coding standards
- Online credit card payments powered by PayMill
- Date: 10/03/2014
- Categories: E-commerce, Theme Setup
- Client: Beats Per Minute