Career Change Resources
Barn2 Media designed a new website for Career Change Resources. The owner previously had a personal website, which he wanted to replace with a new site with a unique brand identity. The website needed to be clean, cool and professional-looking, designed to attract its target market of people aged 30-45 who were seeking a new and exciting career change.
The brief included creating an eye-catching banner area on the homepage, designed to inspire people to claim a free e-book and thus build a mailing list. The website needed to use a range of media types including embedded video and a page selling books.
- Clean and modern-looking WordPress website designed using RT-THEME 18
- Full content creation services, including formatting each page in the best possible way using the features available in the theme
- Mobile-friendly responsive design
- WordPress blog setup
- WordPress theme customisation to add a prominent mailing list signup form, integrated with Aweber newsletter software
- Search engine optimisation of website
Please note that the Career Change Resources website is no longer available online.
- Date: 14/07/2014
- Categories: Theme Setup
- Client: Career Change Resources