FlamePro are a leading provider of fire fighting and clothing and equipment. Following a recommendation from one of our other clients, they commissioned us to redesign their website. Their old Joomla website was quite tired and they required an eye-catching new website to present them as a global presence in the industry.
The brief for this WordPress WooCommerce web design project was to create a clean, contemporary and mobile-friendly website. It should be attractive to search engines and optimised for global SEO. The design needed to incorporate FlamePro’s existing logo and flame imagery used on their marketing materials, while modernising the brand and bringing it into the future.
- WordPress WooCommerce web design using the Corporative WordPress theme
- Fully responsive layout to fit mobiles, tablets and other screen sizes
- WordPress e-commerce web design using the leading WooCommerce plugin
- WooCommerce customisation services to prevent users from ordering online and instead to make an enquiry about each product; and additional tabs to to allow FlamePro to provide detailed technical information about their products
- WordPress SEO to optimise the website for search engines from a global perspective
- Date: 01/05/2015
- Categories: E-commerce, Theme Setup
- Client: FlamePro
- URL: http://www.flame-pro.com/