We began work with Happy back in 2011 by building their previous website, based on designs provided by another agency. The original design wasn’t meeting their needs so three years later they asked us to redesign and modernise their site, integrating with their course bookings system, and providing a great experience across all devices.
The aim of the website was to present Happy as a modern and vibrant training provider with a clear philosophy. The design of the website needed to reflect Happy’s existing logo and brand identity. As well as raising awareness of Happy and its services, the website needed a facility for booking places on training courses.
- Custom WordPress website design, provided in partnership with Stephen Prior at Prior Creative
- Fully responsive WordPress theme build based on designs
- API integration with Happy’s Learning Management System
- Ability for users to view available dates and request course bookings directly on the website
- Custom page templates, allowing Happy to manage the complex layouts across the site
- ‘What We Do’ page with bespoke features to display the company’s awards, plus toggles to describe the different elements of Happy’s business in a succinct and user-friendly way
- Development of various custom shortcodes and styles
- Date: 12/12/2014
- Categories: Design & Branding, PSD to WordPress
- Client: Happy
- URL: http://www.happy.co.uk/