Matter Collective is a photography collective based in the UK. They organise photography events, exhibitions and publications with the purpose of showcasing contemporary photography and visual arts.
They asked us to redesign the Matter Collective website using the WordPress content management system, creating a clean and minimal website to showcase their projects. The new website needed to grow with the Collective, with the potential to incorporate e-commerce with PayPal payments allowing people to purchase their magazine. It would work alongside their existing Tumblr blog to extend their online presence and spread the word about their services.
Update: Sadly, the Matter Collective website is no longer online so we have removed the link to it.
- WordPress web design using the popular and flexible Enfold theme
- Project galleries and portfolios to showcase the Collective’s work
- E-commerce design using the WooCommerce WordPress plugin
- WordPress SEO to optimise the website for search engines and maximise traffic
We now offer a simple web design service ideal for WooCommerce websites.
FIND OUT MORE
- Date: 01/08/2015
- Categories: E-commerce, Theme Setup
- Client: Matter Collective