Minhaj Welfare Foundation
Minhjaj Welfare Foundation are one of the largest international charities in the world, with a network of branches and projects in over 100 countries worldwide.
We had previously done some work to improve one of their other WordPress websites. They then asked us to redesign their main website.
The brief was to create a bespoke design for the new website. Built in WordPress, the site needed to convey their status as a leading Islamic charity and inspire people to get involved and make donations.
- Bespoke web design by our expert web designer
- Custom WordPress theme development based on the agreed designs
- Multiple custom page templates and layouts
- Custom image slideshow
- Newsletter signup form integrated with their external newsletter software
- Dynamic sidebar widget, which automatically displays the name of the currently viewed project and allows the user to donate to that project
- Secure payment setup integrated with the eWay payment gateway
- WordPress theme internationalisation, making it easy to re-use and translate the theme for their international websites
NEW! Order a MySimpleSite and get an affordable website for your organisation.
- Date: 04/04/2013
- Categories: Design & Branding, PSD to WordPress
- Client: Minhaj Welfare Foundation
- URL: http://www.minhajwelfare.org/