Pamela Neil is an artist specialising in oral communication. We were asked to design a new WordPress blog for Pamela Neil, replacing her old website. The brief was to create a clean and minimal WordPress blog design with a focus on effective typography.
The aim of the blog was to act as a medium for Pamela to raise awareness of her unique ideas about oral communication, creating a dialogue in the digital world. By effectively communicating Pamela’s ideas, the blog should inspire people to attend her events or arrange a one-to-one session.
- WordPress blog design using the simple but elegant and well-coded Editor WordPress theme
- Social media integration, including auto-posting of new blog articles to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- On-page WordPress search engine optimisation (SEO) service
NEW! We now offer a simple web design perfect for small business websites.
FIND OUT MORE
- Date: 27/08/2015
- Categories: Theme Setup
- Client: Pamela Neil Storying
- URL: http://pamelaneil.co.uk/