ParaFleet asked Barn2 Media to design a mobile-friendly WordPress website to promote their paragliding and paramotoring holidays in Spain. The website needed to be crisp, clean, professional, attractive to search engines and designed to engage ParaFleet’s target market of experienced paragliders in the UK and Northern Europe.
The ultimate aim of the website was to build the ParaFleet brand and help to establish them as a leading provider of paragliding equipment and holidays.
- Responsive WordPress web design using the Midway travel theme
- WordPress theme customisation to make the background images more effective and tailor the theme to the ParaFleet brand
- Email subscription feature, allowing visitors to receive ParaFleet’s blog posts by email
- Weather widget to inspire frustrated paragliders to book a ParaFleet holiday in sunny Spain
- On-page SEO to optimise the website for search engines
- Personalised website instructions and support, giving ParaFleet full control over the website content
- Supercharge the website and optimise for performance using CloudFlare
- We will continue to develop the website over time, including adding multi-language setup to make the content available in 6 languages
Please note: Sadly, ParaFleet has now been discontinued so the website is no longer online.
- Date: 02/10/2014
- Categories: Theme Setup
- Client: ParaFleet