Patient Drug News
Patient Drug News provide clear information to help people worldwide to make an informed decision about drugs and medications. They contacted us after having problems with their previous web designers.
After initially asking us to make some specific improvements to their website, Patient Drug News asked us to redesign the entire website using a high quality WordPress theme. They also asked us to make the website multi-language, setting up the popular WordPress WPML plugin to create different language versions of the site.
Patient Drug News were delighted with their redesigned WordPress website. They told us they were delighted to have found Barn2 Media, and wished they had known about us much earlier!
- WordPress web design using the excellent Enfold WordPress theme
- WordPress WPML multi-language setup
- Setting up a multi-category WordPress blog
- Reformatting all the existing content to make full use of the fantastic shortcodes and layouts available in the new theme, and make each page look really professional
- Integrating the website with MailChimp, so that people can signup to the Patient Drug News mailing list via the website
- Creating a professional-looking mobile-friendly MailChimp template for their newsletters
- Setting up an RSS-driven MailChimp campaign so that new blog posts in the ‘Newsletter’ category are automatically emailed to Patient Drug News’ subscribers
- Integrating the website with Patient Drug News’ Facebook and Twitter accounts, so that new blog posts are automatically shared to their social networks
- Sourcing high quality free images relevant to Patient Drug News
- On-page SEO to optimise the site for search engines
- Setting up CloudFlare to maximise page load times and WordPress performance
- Cookie audit, policy and cookie notice to ensure compliance with EU cookie legislation
NEW! Order a MySimpleSite today and we’ll design your affordable company website.
FIND OUT MORE
Note: Sadly, Patient Drug News are no longer trading so we cannot provide a link to their website.
- Date: 11/06/2014
- Categories: Theme Setup
- Client: Patient Drug News