Plymouth Philharmonic Choir
Plymouth Philharmic Choir are Devon’s leading choir. They were fed up with their old static website, and having to pay their previous web designer to update it for them. They wanted a fresh new WordPress website that they could update themselves.
The new WordPress website needed to feature videos and photo galleries of the choir’s concerts. The website design also needed to include an eye-catching background image that the choir could change for each concert.
The ultimate aims of the website were to raise the status of Plymouth Philharmonic Choir, boost concert ticket sales and recruit new members.
- WordPress web design using the popular Salient theme
- Multiple image galleries
- Embedded YouTube and Facebook videos, achieved without the need of a WordPress plugin to keep things simple and streamlined
- To keep costs to a minimim, we set up the overall website and complete homepage, and the client added the remaining content
- Password-protected members-only page including a private blog for choir members – again, achieved without the need for a WordPress plugin
- Date: 08/05/2014
- Categories: Theme Setup
- Client: Plymouth Philharmonic Choir
- URL: http://plymouthphilchoir.org/