Plymouth School of Creative Arts
Opened in 2013, Plymouth School of Creative Arts is an all-through school in the Millbay waterfront area of the city. PSCA commissioned Plymouth-based design agency Prior Creative to develop a brand identity, including website designs. Barn2 Media were proud to work with the school and Prior Creative to build these designs into a fully functional WordPress site.
The website had to be fully responsive, easy to maintain, and scalable – allowing it to meet the demands of a growing school. It needed to provide a valuable resource to pupils, parents and teachers, coping seamlessly with the spikes in traffic that are common for school websites.
The brief included a range of features a signpost area on the homepage, a custom related pages feature, integrated Google calendar showing upcoming events, and Flickr galleries to display their photo feed.
- Complete WordPress build (PSD to WordPress) based on Prior Creative’s designs
- Mobile-responsive WordPress theme with sticky navigation
- Custom related pages feature with the ability to link and tag pages
- Image galleries displaying the school’s Flickr photos
- Twitter feed and embedded Google Calendar
- WordPress training and support to help school staff maintain website
- Date: 10/10/2014
- Categories: PSD to WordPress
- Client: Plymouth School of Creative Arts
- URL: http://plymouthschoolofcreativearts.co.uk/