Reconstruct provide local authorities and Children’s Social Care organisations with easy to use online procedures. The procedures are stored and updated on a fully responsive WordPress multisite.
Since November 2013, we have been responsible for the maintenance and future development of this WordPress multisite.
- General maintenance and troubleshooting to ensure the multisite continues to run smoothly
- Creating protected members-only pages for restricted content – achieved via the s2Member WordPress membership plugin
- Setting up email subscriptions to enable users to receive the latest posts from each website via email – achieved by setting up MailChimp and integrating it with the websites
- Custom WordPress development to create a completely bespoke process for the collaborative management of procedure edits and approvals, including a ‘page status’ slider and CSV reports on historical page statuses
- Extending the Comments facility on each page, allowing users to select who is notified of each comment and allowing people to reply to WordPress comments via email
- Creating a new ‘Documents’ page template in WordPress, allowing documents to be shared in a way that is accessible regardless of the user’s device and security restrictions
- Improving the websites’ security, including installation of the top WordPress security plugins and implementing the latest security recommendations
- Working with Reconstruct to continue modernising their WordPress multisite and developing new features to enhance their services over time
- Client: Reconstruct
- URL: http://www.online-procedures.co.uk