SSAT (The Schools Network)
SSAT are a London-based membership and training organisation committed to helping schools become outstanding. They had been working with interactive designer Ben Stirling from Plymouth, who had created the designs for a stunning new website. SSAT commissioned Barn2 Media to convert these designs into a fully functional custom WordPress website.
The aim of the project was to modernise SSAT’s online presence and allow their members to interact with the new website.
- R & D – In an initial analysis and investigation phase, we performed research to establish the feasibility of the more complex website features and choose an appropriate framework (we chose the excellent Foundation 5)
- PSD to WordPress – we converted Ben Stirling’s designs into a fully responsive custom WordPress theme
- WordPress events setup using the popular Events Calendar Pro plugin
- Custom WordPress registration and login pages
- Advanced search, with filters allowing users to refine their search results
- WordPress consultancy and advice
- A range of additional features and styling elements to add ‘wow factor’ and showcase SSAT’s content – mega menu, sticky menu, parallax backgrounds, shortcodes, team member profiles, custom widgets and more
- Date: 22/09/2014
- Categories: PSD to WordPress
- Client: SSAT
- URL: http://ssatuk.co.uk/