Everything you need to create a professional WooCommerce events manager website.
This Kindle E-Book has been written by Katie Keith, Operations Director at Barn2 Media. It contains expert step-by-step written instructions of how to create the perfect WordPress events site using The Events Calendar plugins and WooCommerce.
The E-Book is called Create a WordPress Course & Event Bookings Website with The Events Calendar & WooCommerce: How to promote & sell your events in less than 1 day – no coding needed! It includes everything you need to know about creating an events website including:
- What are the Different Types of Events Website?
- Which Event Plugins Do You Need?
- Installing and setting up The Events Calendar plugin
- Creating and displaying events
- Organizing your events into categories
- Displaying your events in the sidebar elsewhere on your site
- Taking bookings for free events
- Selling tickets for paid events with WooCommerce
- Managing your bookings
The E-Book is designed to be read on its own, or as a written handbook to accompany our Udemy online course Build a Course & Event Bookings Website with WordPress. The E-Book contains a discount code for the online course.
You can read the E-Book using any Kindle device. If you have another type of mobile device or tablet such as an iPhone, iPad or Android device – or indeed a full-size computer – then you can download the free Kindle app to read it.BUY ON AMAZON.COM
Where to buy
The E-Book is available on all the Amazon sites and costs $4.99 (or equivalent depending on your local currency):